Being a first-time home buyer can be a complicated process. Even if you have bought a home before, with the amount of paperwork and legal steps you have to take, it’s always a good thing to get a refresher on the process of buying a home.
That’s why we created a new 22 video series on The Home Buying Process from A-Z. So don’t forget to subscribe and hit that bell icon to be notified when the new video in the series goes live.
We’ll be covering a wide range of topics:
– The pros and cons of buying or renting
– How to find out how much home you can afford
– How to choose the right home for you
– How to understand the difference between Pre-Approved or Pre-Qualified
– What to look for when looking at properties
– First Time Home Buyer Tips and Tricks
– Explaining the costs of buying a home
– Explaining the different type of mortgages
– How to decide how much to offer
– What happens after approval?
– How to start saving for your home
– How much will the bank lend me?
– How to improve your credit score and why it matters
– The many steps to buying a home, looking at a holistic view of the process
– Understanding the different type of homes being sold on the market
– First Time home buyer government programs
– Why you should get a realtor in your corner
– The moving process into your new home
– How to negotiate
– What to expect in a home inspection
– Should you buy a home warranty
– First things to do in your new home
Country Pride Realty is located in Pulaski, Wisconsin and services Northeastern Wisconsin with professional real estate services. We serve Brown County, Shawano County, Oconto County, Outagamie County & Marinette County. If you are looking to buy or sell residential real estate, commercial real estate, vacant land, farm land, condos, townhomes, new construction, hobby farms, acreage, cottage, cabins, waterfront or vacation property in Northeastern Wisconsin contact Country Pride Realty today at 920.822-HOME(4663)!
As experienced real estate professionals, Country Pride Realty will provide you with valuable resources. From precisely defining the real estate price, writing and negotiating real estate offers, keeping you informed of the real estate inventory both residential and commercial.